High Rise Access Control systems do more than simply monitor the entrance to your building; they are an integral part of any security system and provide a convenient platform for clients to manage their facilities. Traditional keys cannot track employee use or timing. Additionally, when keys are misplaced, replacing your locks can be extremely expensive. In contrast, High Rise Access Control Systems offer a range of solutions. These include but are not limited to:
- Performing a facility or area lock down from any remote PC or reader.
- Bringing motion detectors, glass breaks, door contacts and panic buttons into system to track and assign alarm conditions from a single interface.
- Calling up live video in the event of an alarm.
- Arming or disarming an intrusion panel via the access control system.
- Triggering a wide range of devices using auxiliary relay outputs to trip such items as sirens or strobes based on certain events/conditions.
- Creating a map with active icons to illustrate system status, control doors and video call up. In addition, we provide the ability to display employee photos as they pass through protected doors, and many other add ons.
- The ability to generate custom reports to track user access in a variety of ways.